is a rapidly growing EdTech startup looking to democratize international education. We're hiring a Product Manager to join our passionate team and lead the charge in delivering compelling and scalable products to support our continued growth StudyFree
is an online platform that connects students with international opportunities worldwide. We guide students along the entire application process from applying to a program to securing a scholarship and finally migrating. 70,000 students in 108 countries around the world use StudyFree and we are growing fast! We've gone through top US acceleration programs (Techstars), won several startup competitions.
As Product Manager
, you will be responsible for developing a recommendation system for a student's personal development across multiple dimensions: education, career, languages, courses, short term programs. We think about building a great recommendation service, including applying machine learning technologies. By doing this, you will create the first on the market digital personal development "coach" that will be used by thousands of students across the world..
As a customer focused and strategic thinker, you achieve your goals by following an analytical and experimental approach. Ideally, you have a proven track record in the field of machine learning and recommendation services. Responsibilities
Your focus will be mostly on building services that help students find the best-matching programs. Your responsibilities include:
- Product Innovation: understand the market, learn from our users and internal stakeholders for defining new solutions
- Strategy: defining an overall strategy for helping students find their best matching study programs.
- Execution: coordinate building new solutions with the development team, measure the impact on our service and adapt your roadmap based on what you learn.
Things no one else on the market can give you:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in management of recommendation engine based consumer product
- Ideally you have technical/mathematical background and are familiar with ML based instruments
- Knowledge of key product performance metrics, proven track record of scaling and improving them
- Experience building a digital product in a fast paced environment and managing it through the entire life cycle
- Strong technical skills, experience with search engines, recommendation services and machine learning is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to make complex topics accessible at all levels of the organisation
- Capable and eager to work in a cross-functional team (engineers, UX, commercial) from strategy through to delivery
- Fluent in written & oral English (team is fully english speaking, Head of Product is top industry professional from Belgium)
- Working in international team in English, learning from the best across Europe and US
- Having access to top international advisors worldwide from our accelerators network
- Developing a product that is already actively used by users from Russia, India, Brazil and Africa
This is a full-time remote role. Work schedule is flexible as you'll work with a team in many different time zones (Mainly Central Europe and Moscow time zone).
Please send your resume and cover letters in English only.
firstname.lastname@example.org с пометкой от канала @razoom_jobs